We all know that Reddit is full of interesting, impressive topics and content. Now you may be worried about whether your search history, browsing history, comments, and postings will be found. Yeah, it could be a little embarrassing… But don't worry! This article will tell you how to delete Reddit history on Android and iPhone without anybody knowing! Just keep reading！
- Part 1: Why Delete Reddit History?
- Part 2: Can I see Deleted Reddit History?
- Part 3: How to Delete Reddit History(Android, iPhone and web)?
- Part 4: How to Delete Reddit Search History?
- Part 5: How to Delete Reddit Comments and Posts History?
- Part 6: FAQs about Deleting Reddit History
Part 1: Why Delete Reddit History?
There is an embarrassing thing that anyone can see your Reddit history including all your comments and posts' history on your profile. Yeah, I know how crazy you are right now, especially if you browse or post some private information on Reddit. Apart from this, there are some reasons why you need to delete the history on Reddit.
As I mentioned above, no matter who goes through your profile, they can view all of your Reddit histories. So, we must pay attention to privacy issues. This is not just about protecting our privacy from others seeing or stealing our comments and posts, but also preventing the Reddit algorithm from showing targeted ads based on your search history.
Sometimes we search too much on Reddit, and when you want to retrieve an item we have searched for, we may forget. Therefore, for a smoother experience, it is best to clear the search history.
Part 2: Can I see Deleted Reddit History?
Yes, it is possible. If you want to find the deleted Reddit comments and posts of the target user, you can try to use the third-party tool that can be used to track any information on Reddit at any time.
KidsGuard Pro for Android is a parental control application that can remotely monitor the target's use of Reddit in real-time, including what he browses, posts, and comments. This can not only prevent your children from seeing unhealthy content but also monitor their online status and protect them from the danger of online violence. Let's take a look at how KidsGuard Pro for Android can see Deleted Reddit History.
Reddit Tracker-KidsGuard Pro for Android
- See someone's Reddit deleted history. You can see the hidden and deleted posts or comments by recording the screen on the target's phone.
- View someone's Reddit browse without knowing. You can see what they are interested in on Reddit as you like, secretly and casually.
- Unrestricted access even if you are blocked on the target's Reddit account. Moreover, you can capture the real-time screen of the target device.
- Invisible Reddit tracking. KidsGuard Pro for Android works in stealth mode and uploads the information to your online account. It's 100% undetectable on the target's device.
What Else You Can Do with KidsGuard Pro for Android
Here are other powerful features on KidsGuard Pro for Android, which can help you more comprehensively understand the target's mobile phone usage, track his mobile phone information and location information, etc.
- Monitor social apps: It can track 30+ apps on the target's phone, you can see all the messages, photos, and browser history on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.
- GPS location: You will be able to track someone's location in real-time without them knowing and you can also set a geofence that will notify you when the target leaves or goes into a specific area.
- Surrounding sound: You can know what the target is doing in what environment, by this amazing feature of recording the surrounding sound of the target's mobile phone. And he will completely not even notice.
- Camera capture: You can take a picture of the target's behind the camera of his mobile phone and check what is he doing right now.
KidsGuard Por for Android has more incredible features waiting for you to discover! You can go to the free demo to try it!
How to See Someone's Activity on Reddit with KidsGuard Pro for Android?
Step 1. Create an account and sign up
The first thing you need to do is to get your kidguard pro account and sign up with a vail email.
Step 2. Download and install the KidsGuard Pro for Android
Once you selected your plan, you can click the My Products page and tap on the Setup Guide to download the app. After that, sign in to your account on the target's device and follow the app instructions to enable some necessary settings. When you complete the whole process, the app icon will hide from the target's home screen. This step will just take only 5 minutes.
Step 3. Start monitoring Reddit
Now, log into your account on KidsGuard Pro official website and access the Android dashboard, where you can monitor everything.
Part 3: How to Delete Reddit History(Android, iPhone and Web)
We know that your posts or comments on Reddit will show on your profile. That means no matter who goes through your profile, they can view your Reddit history. So, you'd better remember to clear Reddit history consistently. You can delete Reddit history by following the steps below on the device you use.
Delete Reddit History on Android
- Open the Reddit app on your Android phone.
- Tap on the profile icon.
- Select the History option.
- Press the three dots on the top-right side of the screen.
- Click the Clear history option.
Delete Reddit History on iPhone
- Open the Reddit app.
- Choose the Profile icon.
- Click the Settings option.
- Scroll down and select the Clear local history option below the ADVANCED section.
- Click the Clear local history to confirm.
Delete Reddit History on the Web
- Open the Reddit homepage.
- Select the Avatar icon on the top-right of the screen.
- Choose Profile under the My Stuff section.
- Follow the direction to the Overview page.
- Here you can see the comments, posts, and various other things.
- Select the post or comment you want to delete.
- Click the three dots next to the Share option.
- From the list, select the Delete option.
- Select Delete to confirm on the screen.
Part 4: How to Delete Reddit Search History?
There are two ways to delete the search history, one is to delete one by one in the search bar, and the other is to delete all in the search history. These methods are applicable to Android, Apple, and PC devices.
Way1: Delete The Search Term on The Search Bar
- Open the Reddit app and tap on the search bar.
- Click the X mark on the search term you want to delete.
This method can remove unwanted search history very quickly. If you want to avoid the previous history when searching, you can follow the steps below to clear all the history on Reddit.
Way2: Delete Search History on Settings
If you want to delete the search history all at once, the specific operation is the same as deleting the Reddit history above, you can review the above steps.
Part 5: How to Delete Reddit Comments and Posts History?
If you want to delete all Reddit comments and posts, you can delete them with one click by following the steps to delete Reddit history. If you just want to hide certain comments and posts, you can follow the steps below:
- Tap on your profile photo in the top-right corner of Reddit.
- Select Profile or My Profile.
- Click POSTS or COMMENTS on the top to display all of your posts or comments.
- Click the three dots on the post or comment and select Delete.
- Repeat for other posts and comments.
Part 6: FAQs about Deleting Reddit History
1. What happens to my Reddit history if I delete my account?
When you log out of your Reddit account, all your Reddit history including username, posts, comments, messages, and chats will become disassociated. And your profile will be removed from Reddit, even if someone can access your profile and they'll receive a message that says the account has been deleted.
2. If I delete Reddit history Reddit will still keep it?
No, if you delete search history, posts, and comments on Reddit, Reddit won't still keep them and you won't be able to bring them back for you. So, before you clean your history, be careful.
3. How long does Reddit history last?
Now you know all the ways to delete Reddit history on Android, iPhone, and the Web. Moreover, you also get a secret to know how to monitor someone's iPhone or Android phone. The app is no need to root the target Android phone, and 100% not be detected!