ClevGuard End User License Agreement
The EULA is a contractual arrangement between you and ClevGuard that is subject to lawsuits and legal procedures. Do not download or run this software unless you consent to the terms of this EULA which are express and implied.
READ THIS EULA CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING OR USING THE SOFTWARE FOR THE CLEVGUARD APPLICATION (HEREINAFTER SOFTWARE / LICENSED SOFTWARE). YOU HAVE TO CONFORM TO THE CONTEXTS OF THIS EULA WHEN BUYING OR USING THE SOFTWARE. DO NOT USE CLEVGUARD OR ITS SERVICES IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE POLICIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LEGAL EXPENSES SUFFERED BY THE SOFTWARE PROVIDER AND/OR OTHER PERSON(S) USING A DEVICE WITH THE ACTIVATED SOFTWARE ARISING FROM THE MISUSE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ITS UNAUTHORIZED USE.
USE OF CLEVGUARD
Installing monitoring / surveillance software on a Phone / Device that you do not possess or have adequate installation permission can be a violation of law. Monitoring certain persons' actions can also be an offense in your jurisdiction. Until downloading and using ClevGuard, review all State, Federal, and local regulations. You may need to alert an individual if they are older than 18 that they are being watched. You consent that the ClevGuard is only to be used in a lawful manner.
We give you a non-exclusive right to use ClevGuard for the length of the Contract, according to the terms set out in this Policy, in exchange for your continued payment of the fee as necessary.
1. User agrees that the ClevGuard Software shall be used on the permission of children and staff and other system owners for the purpose of tracking, controlling and gaining access to certain devices including cell phones and devices (including, but not limited to, e-mails and text messages), and through the use of machines on which the Software is installed.
2. User acknowledges that use of the ClevGuard Software shall be in accordance with the laws of its country regulating the control of software, identity, monitoring or system operation and use, and shall not use the Software in violation of any legislation to which the User is subject, including any statutes, guidelines, regulations or governmental regulations.
3. The User decides to install this program ONLY on a machine owned by a Customer or on a system for which the device owner has granted the User explicit permission and/or consent to such installation. The User agrees NOT to install this Program on any device not owned by the User, or on any device for which express authorization and/or approval has not been granted to the User for such installation.
4. The User intends to use this Software ONLY in connection with an account, service or system for cloud-based or other tracking that does not include deployment on a machine. The User has the lawful right to access it.
5. User agrees that it is prohibited, and against the terms of this EULA, not to notify any third party which device, email, code or system is controlled with the Software by the user.
6. The User consents not to allow any other party to access the information obtained by the Software from the device, account, application, or system on which the Software is installed.
• You are not authorized to use ClevGuard for the purpose of delivering any service to third parties without our official authorization;
• You shall not alter or convert any part of ClevGuard to reverse engineer, dismantle or decompile the Code or any portion thereof, or seek to extract or otherwise evaluate the source code or logic in the Software, except to the degree and for the specific purposes allowed by relevant laws;
• You must not use ClevGuard for the reasons of competing with us, including any collecting of strategic intelligence without restriction.
CONSENT OF CLEVGUARD USER
CONSENT OF CLEVGUARD USER
ClevGuard’s use is at your own risk. The service is delivered either articulated or inferred as is and without guarantees of any sort. ClevGuard disclaims all warranties, including all implicit merchantability guarantees, fitness for a particular reason, naming, or non-infringement. We will not guarantee that ClevGuard's operations or content should remain unchanged or error-free, that errors will be repaired, or that ClevGuard is free of viruses or other dangerous components. We may not warrant or render any reference in terms of precision, durability or otherwise concerning the usage, or the effect of use, of the material. The material may contain technological inaccuracies or typographic errors and we can, at any time, make corrections or enhancements. In the case of any loss or injury resulting from the use of ClevGuard or its material, you, and not the owners and operators of ClevGuard, incur the full cost of any required operation, repair or correction. They make no guarantees that the use of the material does not infringe other people's rights and take no obligation or liability for any mistakes or omissions of these information.
ClevGuard allows you a restricted, non-exclusive, non-transferable revocable license to (i) install the Software under your control on one or more devices owned by you, and (ii) access, review and use the Software and any relevant details given to you by the Software, (iii) or use the Software for cloud-based tracking of a specified account, program or service. Nothing in this EULA can be perceived as authorizing the deployment of the Approved Software on any device that you do not own or manage, or that you have no legal right to access, or access any account, application or system that you do not have the legal right to monitor. You should not sell or allow the ClevGuard Software accessible for cloud-based surveillance over a network where it can be used concurrently by several users or on any system you do not own or manage, or that you have no legal authority to monitor.
TERMINATION OF CLEVGUARD’S LICENSE
The term of this License coincides with the duration of your payment contract, which is the time you are allowed to use the Licensed Software for. If you refuse to comply with the provisions of this EULA or your subscription period expires, your rights under this License will terminate immediately without warning from the Service Provider. If the License has been revoked, you shall cease the use of the Licensed Software and delete it from any devices on which it has been installed.
This EULA represents the complete, definitive and consolidated arrangement between the Parties on the subject matter of this Agreement, which surpasses all previous which contemporary agreements and correspondence, whether oral or written, between the Parties concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. The Provider of Software reserves all privileges or licenses other than those expressly given herein. This EULA shall not be delegated or passed by you in any way without ClevGuard's prior written permission.
You agree that a violation of this EULA will cause ClevGuard irreparable harm for which monetary penalties are not a sufficient remedy. In the case of any violation ClevGuard shall have the right to request injunctive relief and other equitable remedies.
CHANGE OF CLEVGUARD EULA
The provisions of this ClevGuard EULA are subject to modification at any moment, and the revised edition of the EULA will appear on this website in the case of any amendments.
Even though the ClevGuard Software may be usable internationally, we offer no representation that the Software or associated material are suitable or accessible for use at your location, and the Software cannot be downloaded from territories where the software is forbidden by local law. Those that want to use the Software from these places do so on their own behalf and are responsible for complying with local laws and regulations where local laws exist and to the degree that they do.
If you have any issues or concern with the ClevGuard software, you can always contact the ClevGuard team or request a refund according to the Refund Policy.
GET IN TOUCH
Please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com if you have any concerns regarding the ClevGuard EULA.