WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps, and many people use it. Most people are getting confused about: how to know if someone is on a WhatsApp video call or just a simple voice call? Even though it's normal to be curious about this kind of thing, and even though you might think it is not necessary or relevant to ask, this kind of question appears a lot on forums and blogs, especially from newbies.
Here we will tell you about seven practical ways to know if someone is on a Whatsapp call.
- Part 1: Best Way to Find Out if Someone is on Whatsapp Call - KidsGuard for WhatsApp
- How to Use KidsGuard for WhatsApp?
- Advantages of Using KidsGuard for WhatsApp
- Why KidsGuard for WhatsApp is Recommended?
- Part 2: Other Ways of Knowing Whether a Person is on Whatsapp Call
- 1. WhatsApp suggests the person is on call
- 2. Check if they’re active on WhatsApp
- 3. Ask them directly
- 4. Just call them
- 5. Ask the person that you think they are on call with
- Part 3: How to Know if Someone is on WhatsApp Video Call
- FAQs about What People Can Know Who Is on Whatsapp call
Part 1: Best Way to Find Out if Someone is on Whatsapp Calls - KidsGuard for WhatsApp
To know if someone is on a WhatsApp call, you can use the KidsGuard for WhatsApp app - a WhatsApp tracking app which allows you to keep track of over ten WhatsApp data points, such as reading WhatsApp messages, tracking WhatsApp calls, recording WhatsApp conversations, and seeing WhatsApp status, etc. It can be used on any Android smartphone. It operates in stealth mode and gives real-time data. KidsGuard WhatsApp features an online dashboard to see all WhatsApp data.
You may use the application to view and store WhatsApp images, videos, and documents. It has an automated screenshot capability to keep a close eye on the device.
How to Use KidsGuard for WhatsApp to know if someone is on a WhatsApp call?
You can easily learn how to see if someone is talking on WhatsApp after following simple steps.
Step 1. Sign up and Register for an Account.
Click Monitor Now button below to sign up on our website with your e-mail address.
Step 2. Install and Set up KidsGuard for WhatsApp.
After purchasing, you will be sent to a page named 'My Products and Orders Management.' You will see your order, click 'Setup Guide,' and perform the necessary setup on the Android device. The entire procedure is completed by following the tool's instructions.
Step 3. Log in and Start Tracking WhatsApp Data.
After installing and configuring the target device, click 'Verify Setup.' You will be directly taken to the KidsGuard dashboard when completed and properly installed. You can now start monitoring and tracking the WhatsApp data gathered on your Android smartphone. Please keep in mind that the initial sync may take some time. You can use the website's management panel to monitor all WhatsApp actions.
Advantages of Using KidsGuard for WhatsApp to Monitor WhatsApp Calls
We recommended this software because of its features and advantages. Let us tell you a few advantages that will help you track data.
- You may access all of the WhatsApp messages, both incoming and outgoing, and ones that have been deleted. This is how you read whatsapp messages without the sender knowing.
- Allows you to see a list of everyone your kid has called, the time of the call, the date, and whether it was an audio or video call.
- Allows you to remotely listen in on audio and video call chats with a WhatsApp call recorder.
- Each WhatsApp status, such as quotations, photographs, videos (thumbnails), and so on, can be viewed anonymously, even deleted ones.
- It will snap screenshots of the target's phone's screen automatically. This will allow you to keep an eye on WhatsApp activity from afar.
Why KidsGuard for WhatsApp is Recommended?
Here are some of the key features of KidsGuard for WhatsApp which make it the best.
- It is easy to use.
- It can monitor 10+ WhatsApp data like calls, messages, etc.
- The target person will never get a login alert notification.
- It always runs in stealth mode.
- It is compatible with all android devices.
- It syncs data in no time.
Part 2: Other Ways of Knowing Whether a Person is on WhatsApp Call
Here are some other ways to tell you how to know if someone is called on WhatsApp.
1. WhatsApp suggests the person is on call.
The second way to find out if someone is on a WhatsApp call with someone else is to call them on WhatsApp. If that person is on the call, WhatsApp will tell you that "person is on another call." If the status reads "ringing," they have an active internet connection and are not on another call. If it says "calling," the target's phone isn't connected to the internet.
2. Check if they’re active on WhatsApp
If you can't call someone because they have already told you that they are another call, you have some urgent work and need to know if the call has ended or is still going on. Then you have to check if they are active on WhatsApp. Open your WhatsApp and open the chat of the person. See if they are online or check their last seen.
If you see someone online, it's more likely that they're on the phone with someone else, and the best thing to do in that circumstance is to call them; but, if you don't want to do it, this is the closest you can go.
3. Ask them directly
The fourth way is tricky and challenging because you need guts for this one. No spying apps, no tricks, just simple message and ask them if they are on a WhatsApp call with someone else or who were you calling. But you have to wait for their answer.
4. Just call them
It is the best option. Call the person you are trying to reach and see if the ringing option appears. That means they are busy somewhere, so they can't pick up the call. If "another call pop up shows" on the screen, they are currently occupied.
Call 2 or 3 times. If they don't attend your call, it means they want to continue their call.
5. Ask the person that you think they are on call with
If you have any idea whom they are calling, you should contact and ask that person. Call your mutual friend and see if they are on another call.
Send them a short WhatsApp message and wait for their response. This method is less annoying than calling the person you want to speak with, but it is still bothersome to your common friend.
Part 3: How to Know if Someone is on WhatsApp Video Call
If you want to find out that your friend, family member, or loved ones are on a video call, you must follow these simple steps.
- Open WhatsApp
- Open the chat screen of the person you want to know about
- Make a Video call
- If the screen shows ringing or calling options, they are not on another call.
- If WhatsApp says that the user is on another call, he is talking to someone else.
FAQs about What People Can Know Who Is on WhatsApp call
1. Can WhatsApp say you are on another call when you are not?
Yes, WhatsApp may indicate you are on another call when you are actually doing something else. This is because your phone gets confused when you're almost out of Wi-Fi range, and it's attempting to decide whether to connect to Wi-Fi or cellular data when a call comes in at that specific moment.
2. Are both callers shown online during WhatsApp video calls?
Yes, both callers are shown as "online" during a WhatsApp video call. Because you've opened the app, you'll be seen online when you call someone on WhatsApp or receive a WhatsApp call. You may, however, close the app while continuing your talk to avoid being visible online.
3. How to know if someone is online on WhatsApp without opening the chat?
No, it's not possible. Things aren't quite so simple with WhatsApp. Although this function isn't hidden, you won't be able to tell if someone is online by checking their profile photo in the chat list. Launch the WhatsApp app and go to Chats to check if someone is online.
4. Can a third person hear my WhatsApp Call?
WhatsApp has solid end-to-end encryption privacy, but you need to stay alert of spy apps. A spy app may gain remote access to any WhatsApp account data and all activity on any iPhone or Android phone once it is installed. They can see incoming, outgoing, and missed calls, images, and locations, among other things.
5. Does WhatsApp show missed calls when on another call?
Yes, it will show you if someone else is trying to call you during another call. Don't worry.
Just follow the seven ways we have provided above. You can be assured of some great tricks to know if the person is on the WhatsApp call. The lists methods mentioned above are very friendly to beginners. You should try them to know if someone is on a WhatsApp call. You don't have to be curious or worry. Start using these methods.