Q1-Q6: Payment Related FAQs
Q7: Free-trial Related FAQ
Q8-Q9: Refund and Renewal Related FAQs
1. Do I need to register an account before using?
Yes. You need to purchase a license to activate the full features of the product.
2. What payment methods are available on your website?
We accept most payment methods, including PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, etc.
3. Is my credit card information safe on your website?
Rest assured, all your data privacy including the payment details are certainly safe on our website. We will never have access to your privacy.
4. How many devices does one license cover?
One license allows you to monitor one device at a time within the validity period.
5. Can I monitor different devices using only one account?
You can monitor as many devices as you want to at the same time, but each device would be a separate plan. That means if you want to monitor 2 devices at a time you need to purchase two plans.
6. Can I change my monitored devices without any cost?
Yes, you can change the target devices as many times as you like within the validity period, but you need to unbind the previous device before adding a new one, and the new target device should be the same system as your plan shows.
7. Is there a free trial for KidsGuard or KidsGuard Pro?
No, there is no free trial, but the free demo is provided for you to experience the product without any cost.
8. Can I get a refund if I'm not satisfied with your product?
Yes. You absolutely have the right to request for a refund if you have technical problems of our product within 30 days. For more details and restrictions on refund policy, please visit our Refund Policy page.
9. Will my plan be auto-renewed?
To prevent from causing continual product usage problems because of unsubscribing, ClevGuard provides an auto-subscription for you. But you can cancel at any time in “My Products and Orders Management” Page.
Q1-Q2. Order Related FAQs
Q3-Q10. Refund and Renewal Related FAQs
Q11-Q13. Add-Value Service Related FAQs
1. I don't receive any email after purchasing your software, what can I do?
You will receive an order confirmation email within a few minutes after purchasing successfully; In addition, ClevGuard will also send you an email about how to use the product. If you do not receive an email, please check the email address you entered when you purchased, or contact our customer service for help.
2. What should I do if my sign up email is inconsistent with my purchase email?
If the purchase email is a valid account, then we will create a random password for you. You can find the password in the email ClevGuard sent to you. You can change the password at any time on your Profile page. If you do not know how to handle it or still want to use it under your sign up account, please contact customer service to transfer your purchase.
3. What should I do if my account is about to expire and I want to renew my subscription?
If the auto-renew function of your account is enabled, we will automatically renew the corresponding plan when it expires. If not, you need to renew your subscription manually. Just go to "My Product" page and click on "Renew", then select a plan to continue.
4. I have purchased/renewed my order but it still shows expired, why?
Please make sure the email address for purchasing the product is the same as the one you're using to sign up, then refresh the website page and login again. If not, please contact our customer service to confirm your purchase.
5. Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan?
Yes, you can. Just select the pricing plan you want to upgrade or downgrade after finishing purchasing. If you are not sure how to do that, just contact our customer service for help.
Noted: please make sure the auto-renew function of your account is turned off, or that may cause twice deduction.
6. What if I have a repeat purchase for the same product accidentally?
Please contact our customer service to deal with it.
7. What if I bought a wrong product?
If you purchase a product wrongly, please contact our customer service first to help you solve the problem.
8. What should I do If I want to monitor another device at the same time?
If you want to monitor another device, you have to purchase a new license to add this new device first.
9. Can I get a refund?
10. How do I cancel my subscription plan?
Please log in to the member center > My Products > View Benefits > Cancel Subscription.
11. How to add another device for KidsGuard or KidsGuard Pro?
Due to the pricing plan limitation, to add a new device, you first need to have another valid license. You can go to Store page or Pricing page to complete the purchase process. After that, just follow the on-screen instructions to bind the new device.
For KidsGuard Pro, you could also purchase added-value service under the license, which allows you to monitor one more device at the same time. You could find it on the Member Center after purchasing a license.
12. The target is switching Android from iPhone/iPhone from Android, what can I do?
Don't worry. One KidsGuard Pro account can switch between Android, iPhone and iCloud. You just need to follow the setup instruction of each end to bind the device. However, please noted that one account can only monitor one device at a time. If you want to monitor multiple devices at the same time, you could choose to purchase a new license or purchase added-value under the license that you already have.
13. What is the difference between purchasing a new license and purchasing added-value service?
They both allows you to monitor one more device. Purchasing added-value service is more affordable than purchasing a new license. However, when your license expires, the added-value service expires at the same time.
14. How can I do that if I want to change my plan to a one month, three month, or one year plan?
You need to cancel the auto-renewal for your current plan first. Then you can purchase the plan you want to use when your current plan expires. After that, you can bind your device with the new order directly for use without needing to do the reinstallation. Please log in to the online dashboard > My Products > Dashboard > Click the button 'Bind the device' to bind your previous device with the new plan so you can continue to use it.
15. How can I do that if I want to change my payment method?
Please cancel the susbcription for your existing order first. And then you could renew your plan with a new payment method manually at your end. Please log in to the member center > My Products > View Benefits > Renew.