Q1-Q2: Password Related FAQs
Q3-Q6: Account Related FAQs
Q7-Q8: Email Related FAQs
1. I forgot the login password, what can I do?
If you don't remember the password of your account, click ‘Forgot Password' in the login page and you'll receive a link to reset your password on your registered email address. (If you don't receive the reset email in several minutes, please check the spam mailbox and other mailbox as well.)
2. How can I change or reset my password?
If you forget your password, please click “Forgot Password” in the login page. But if you want to reset your password, please go to your Profile page in the login state and change the password.
3. Can I log in after my account expires?
Yes, you can. But you just can't use the product.
4. How to add another device for KidsGuard or KidsGuard Pro?
Due to the pricing plan limitation, to add a new device, you first need to have another valid license. You can go to Store page or My Product page to complete the purchase process. After that, just follow the on-screen instructions to bind the new device.
5. Can I use multiple products on the same account?
Yes, you can just buy the according license to use products you need.
6. I want to delete my KidsGuard account, what should I do?
It’s not available to delete KidsGuard account for now.
7. How to change the notification email?
First, you need to login to your account on ClevGuard website. Then go to My Profile, from where you can enter a new notification email.
8. Can I change my login email?
No, you can only change notification mail.