Q1-Q2: Password Related FAQs
Q3-Q6: Account Related FAQs
Q7-Q8: Email Related FAQs
1. How to uninstall KidsGuard Pro for Android?
You need to get hold the target Android phone and go to Settings > Applications> System Update Service to uninstall the app.
2. How to uninstall KidsGuard Pro for iOS?
(1) If you have chosen to hide the app on the target computer before, then you need to go to the path where you have installed the app and locate the "ClevGuard" folder > "ClevGuard KidsGuard Pro" > "unins000" exe file. Then double-click the file to uninstall the program.
(2) If the app icon is visible on the computer, for Windows users, please select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps > Apps & features > KidsGuard Pro for iOS > Uninstall.
For Mac users, please open Applications folder to find KidsGuard Pro for iOS software, then drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
3. How to uninstall KidsGuard Pro for iCloud?
To do that, you need to go to My Products page to choose Settings > click ‘Unbind Device'.
4. How to uninstall KidsGuard for WhatsApp?
You need to get hold the target Android phone and go to Settings > Applications> Whatsapp Service to uninstall the app.
5. How to uninstall MoniVisor for Win?
We provide you with 2 ways to uninstall the software on the target computer.
Way 1: Uninstall the software remotely
You can remotely uninstall the software through your control panel. Just go to the 'My Product' page > 'Settings' > 'Uninstall Guide'. Next, click the 'Uninstall' and then 'Yes' button to automatically remove the software on the target computer.
Way 2: Uninstall the software manually
To uninstall the software manually, you need to go to the file path where you have installed it on the target computer, which is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Assistant App\MV. Then click the 'unins000' exe. After that, just reboot the computer then you can successfully uninstall the program.