Any questions when using product can be found here.
Q1-Q2: Password Related FAQs
Q3-Q6: Account Related FAQs
Q7-Q8: Email Related FAQs
1. How to uninstall KidsGuard Pro for Android?
You need to get hold the target Android phone and go to Settings > Applications> System Update Service to uninstall the app.
2. How to uninstall KidsGuard Pro for iOS?
(1) If you have chosen to hide the app on the target computer before, then you need to go to the path where you have installed the app and locate the "ClevGuard" folder > "ClevGuard KidsGuard Pro" > "unins000" exe file. Then double-click the file to uninstall the program.
(2) If the app icon is visible on the computer, for Windows users, please select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps > Apps & features > KidsGuard Pro for iOS > Uninstall.
For Mac users, please open Applications folder to find KidsGuard Pro for iOS software, then drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
3. How to uninstall KidsGuard Pro for iCloud?
To do that, you need to go to My Products page to choose Settings > click ‘Unbind Device'.
4. How to uninstall KidsGuard for WhatsApp?
You need to get hold the target Android phone and go to Settings > Applications> Whatsapp Service to uninstall the app.
5. How to uninstall MoniVisor for Win?
We provide you with 2 ways to uninstall the software on the target computer.
Way 1: Uninstall the software remotely
You can remotely uninstall the software through your control panel. Just go to the 'My Product' page > 'Settings' > 'Uninstall Guide'. Next, click the 'Uninstall' and then 'Yes' button to automatically remove the software on the target computer.
Way 2: Uninstall the software manually
To uninstall the software manually, you need to go to the file path where you have installed it on the target computer, which is C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Assistant App\MV. Then click the 'unins000' exe. After that, just reboot the computer then you can successfully uninstall the program.
CLEVGUARD'S SOFTWARE INTENDED FOR LEGAL USE ONLY. Installing the Licensed Software onto the device you do not possess monitoring rights may go against the Laws of your country or region. Violation of the law’s requirements would be liable to severe monetary and criminal penalties. Please consult your own legal advisor for professional opinions on the legality of using this Licensed Software in the way you intend to use. You take full responsibility for downloading, installing, and using it. ClevGuard shall not be responsible if you choose to monitor a device without being permitted to; nor can ClevGuard provide legal advice on the use of the monitoring software. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to and retained by ClevGuard.
Note: Pro for iOS is a PC-based software that need to be installed on a computer. If you don't want to install the app, try our remote iPhone monitoring solution.
Mac monitoring tool is coming soon! Leave your email here and receive the 50% early bird discount after the products are launched!
Thanks for your participation. We will email you the first time when Mac monitoring software is launched. By the way, don't miss the other powerful products ClevGuard offers.
Leave your email here and receive the 50% early bird discount after the products are launched!