Have you recently changed your phone and want to know "how do I restore LINE chat history from Android to iPhone?", then read this article in which we have guided you about how to restore LINE chat history. By proceeding with this useful guide, you will also be able to know how you can restore and recover LINE chat with deleted messages.
Let's get started.
- What Happens When You Don't Back up Your LINE Chat?
- How to Restore LINE Chat from Android to iPhone?
- Bonus Tips: An Effective Way to Check Deleted LINE Chat You Want - KidsGuard for LINE
- 3 Effective Ways to Back Up Line Chat
- FAQs about the LINE Tracker
What Happens When You Don't Back up Your LINE Chat?
You may lose useful information or all details of your LINE chat including important conversations if you do not backup your LINE chat.
One of the below glitches will appear in a reminder from the app or on the options menu if an auto-backup fails as you don't have enough space available on Google Drive or your device.
Note that if an auto-backup fails for any other reason, you will not be notified.
"On XXXX, the backup failed. There is insufficient free space on Google Drive."
"On XXXX, the backup failed. There is insufficient free space on your system."
If you get a notification like the one above, or if you can't do a regular backup in the LINE app, make sure you have enough free space on Google Drive and your device, then try again.
How to Restore LINE Chat from Android to iPhone?
Android devices come up with more unique functionality than iPhone, and you may have decided to convert from Android to iPhone. You may discover that restoring LINE chat history on your iPhone is difficult. Due to a few problems, Google Drive was used instead. The iPhone uses a different operating system than Android OS. Furthermore, the LINE app does not support the transmission of chats between various operating systems.
As a result, you'll need a good way to transfer your communications from Android's Google Drive system to your iPhone. There are three ways to transfer LINE history from Android to iPhone.
1. Restore LINE Chat with backup via Google Drive
The first method is to use Google Drive to transfer your LINE chat history from your Android to your iPhone.
- On your Android phone, open the "LINE" app.
- Then, under "Settings," look for the "Friends" option.
- Choose "Chats" from the drop-down menu.
- After that, choose "Backup and Restore Chat History."
- Select "Backup to Google Drive" from the drop-down menu. Your data will be backed up by the LINE app.
- Link your Android phone to your desktop and then transfer the LINE backup folder there.
- Finally, on your iPhone, open Google Drive, log in, and see all of your LINE chat data.
2. Restore LINE Chat with backup via Email
Utilizing your email, you can recover the line chat history from your Android to your iPhone.
- Restart the discussion you want to restore.
- Then, locate the "V" button and select "Settings." Select the "Export Chat History" tab next.
- To send your chat, choose your own email address.
- Then, on your new iPhone, setup and install the "LINE" app, access the mail, and look for the chat history you wish to recover.
3. Restore LINE Chat with Third Party Apps
Using these procedures, you may easily restore LINE chats to your iPhone and export them to your PC.
Step 1: Download and install the MobileTrans application on your computer. Then select Backup app data from the Backup & Restore option.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB wire. When your computer recognises the phone, press the "Start" button.
Step 3: Complete the backup. Make sure your phone is linked to the computer until the backup is complete and you receive notification.
Step 4: Now you can restore your LINE conversation to your iPhone. Simply choose the file you wish to restore from the Backup record. Then press the "Start" option to get your LINE chats back on your iPhone.
To use EaseUS MobiSaver for LINE to restore your LINE interactions, follow these steps:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer and open EaseUS MobiSaver.
Select "Recover from iOS Device" as the recovery mode, then "Search."
Step 2: Scan Your iPhone for Important Data
EaseUS Mobisaver will effectively detect your iPhone 13/12/11/X/XR/XS/8/7/6/5/4 and find both current and missing data.
Step 3: Restore and Preview iPhone Data
You can select deleted information from your iPhone 13/12/11/X/XR/XS/8/7/6/5/4, such as photographs, movies, contacts, SMS, notes, SNS data, or other files. Then click "Recover" and store the files somewhere else.
iTransor for LINE
Step 1: Open the LINE app on your Android device and navigate to Settings Backup, then restore your LINE chat history to Google Drive.
Step 2: On your Android, a previous version of the LINE app will be installed, which will not affect your current LINE data.
On your Android device, make a pin and then select "Back up data."
Step 3: Enter the set pin on your computer.
Go to Settings>iTransor Assistant>Permissions on your Android and grant the appropriate permissions.
Step 4: On your iPhone, sign in to the same LINE account.
Step 5: Select "Do not transfer apps and data" in "Apps and data," and your transferred LINE data should be there.
Bonus Tips: An Effective Way to Check Deleted LINE Chat You Want
KidsGuard for LINE
KidsGuard for LINE is a great application that gives you notifications and remote access to your social media applications like LINE. You can use it to keep track of your kids/spouse activities and to stay active on social media. By having access to this application, you can get access to all types of LINE notifications, chats, messages, calls, and share media. With this tool, you are capable of reading LINE messages without showing read.
1. What Can KidsGuard for LINE Do to View LINE Chat?
KidsGuard for LINE is a fantastic option for viewing LINE chat on every device because it allows you to remotely examine all chat messages and group communications.
- KidsGuard for LINE does not require rooting of target phone
- KidsGuard for LINE is compatible with any Android 11 to Android 4.4-based smartphones and tablets. Huawei, Samsung, Google, LG, Xiaomi, and others are among them.
- If the target has seen the deleted LINE chat messages, KidsGuard for LINE can read them.
- KidsGuard for LINE displays the LINE data on the web control panel in about 5-10 minutes.
- The tool is useful to keep on hand because it allows you to easily export LINE shared photographs, videos, audios, and documents to your computer that you can easily transport to your iPhone.
2. How to Use KidsGuard for LINE to View LINE Chat?
Step 1: Create a KidsGuard for LINE account.
To register for KidsGuard for LINE, go to the Sign Up/Monitor Now tab and enter your valid email address.
Step 2: Download and install the KidsGuard for LINE app.
Go to the Manage My Products and Orders page. To finish some necessary configurations on the target Android smartphone, click the Setup Guide button and carefully follow the instructions.
Step 3: Sign in and begin watching LINE from your account.
Log into your KidsGuard for LINE account on our website after installing and configuring the app on the target phone. You will see the device name and accompanying information if everything is set up correctly. To view the LINE actions and data, go to Dashboard.
What Else Can KidsGuard for LINE Do?
Here are a few distinguishing features of KidsGuard for LINE that set it apart from its competitors.
Screenshot LINE: The user can take a real-time snapshot of the targeted system and save it to their phone.
Data Export: In addition to recording and processing data, the user can export and save all data including media and call history to his device.
Monitor LINE screen time: This feature allows the user to keep track of how much time the target spends on LINE.
Records LINE calls: KidsGuard for LINE can keep the record of incoming and outgoing LINE calls and can even record them.
3 Effective Ways to Back Up Line Chat
1. Backup Line Chat with KidsGuard for LINE
You can use KidsGuard for LINE as a backup tool because it gives you access to all of your data remotely including the deleted information such as LINE messages, chat, and call history. And you could export the data as you want. After connecting your device remotely to the LINE application in the target phone, you can restore all the information and thus, you can use it as a backup tool.
Proceed with the above-mentioned installation steps to backup LINE chat with KidsGuard for LINE.
2. Back Up Line Chat on Android
If you wish to recover your LINE chat history after switching devices, make a backup first.
Follow the instructions below to back up your chats to Google Drive automatically.
See this Help page for instructions on backing up your chats manually.
- Go to the Home tab, then Settings, then Chats.
- Select Backup and restore chat history from the menu.
- Enable automatic backup.
- Choose how often you want to capture your conversations.
3. Backup Line Chat on iCould
- On your phone, open the LINE app and tap the "More" icon.
- Go to the settings menu and select "Chats" from the "General setting" section.
- On the top of the list, you'll notice "Backup and restore chat history."
- Select "Backup to iCloud" from the drop-down menu.
Related Read: 4 Best Ways to Back Up LINE Chat on Phone & Computer
FAQs about the LINE Tracker
1. Is the KidsGuard for LINE's icon visible on the Child device?
If you use the stealth mode to track the LINE activity of your kid using KidsGuard for LINE, the icon will not be visible on the child device.
2. Does KidsGuard for LINE require rooting?
No, KidsGuard for LINE does not require rooting of the target device.
3. What devices does KidsGuard for LINE support?
KidsGuard for LINE is compatible with any Android 11 to Android 4.4-based smartphones and tablets. Huawei, Samsung, Google, LG, Xiaomi, and iOS devices are among them.
4. Can I monitor two or more devices?
Yes, KidsGuard for LINE allows you to monitor two or more devices at the same time.
There are multiple ways to restore LINE chat from Android to iPhone. However, the most effective and useful method is to use KidsGuard for LINE. Now you can easily prevent yourself from losing your LINE chat. Moreover, you can keep track of your kids' LINE activity irrespective of which phone he uses.