We've all been there. You've had enough of the endless scrolling and notifications, the oversharing, and the comparison game that Instagram can often bring. You're ready to take a break but not sure how to delete your Instagram account? In this blog post, we'll walk you through the steps and provide answers to some of the most common questions surrounding the process. We'll also offer tips on keeping yourself safe online. So, if you want to know how to delete an Instagram account, just read on!
- Part 1: Why Do You Need to Delete An Instagram Account?
- Part 2: How to Delete An Instagram Account Permanently?(Android, iOS and PC)
- Part 3: Instagram Tracker-KidsGuard Pro for Android
- Part 4: How to Delete An Instagram Account Temporarily?
- Part 5: FAQS About Deleting An Instagram Account
Part 1: Why Do You Need to Delete An Instagram Account?
People delete their Instagram accounts for many reasons. Maybe you're sick of endlessly scrolling the feed of photos and videos.
Regain your time
If you are spending too much time on Instagram, you can delete your account to regain the time that you spend on the app.
If you find yourself wasting time on Instagram, you can delete your account to increase your productivity. When you delete your Instagram account, you will become more productive because you are not spending time on the app.
Part 2: How to Delete An Instagram Account Permanently?(Android, iOS and PC)
If you're confident that you want to delete your Instagram account, you can visit the Delete Your Account page.
1. Delete your Instagram on PC
Deleting your Instagram on PC is pretty straightforward.
- Go to Delete your account page and login to your account.
- Drop the menu Why do you want to delete your account? and select your reason.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Delete.
Remember that once you delete your account, your photos, videos, likes, comments, and followers will be gone forever. Make sure you back up any photos or videos before you delete your Instagram account.
2. Delete your Instagram on Android or iOS
Here is the step-by-step process on how to delete your Instagram account on Android or iOS.From the app:
- Tap the profile icon corner of the main screen.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Go to Account Ownership and Control.
- Scroll down and tap Deactivation or Deletion.
- Select a reason for deleting your account.
- Enter your password to delete your account permanently.
Part 3: Instagram Tracker-KidsGuard Pro for Android
Instagram Tracker and KidsGuard Pro for Android is a phone tracking app that allows you to keep track of your child's activity on Instagram. With this app, you can see who they are following, what kind of posts they like and comment on, and even view their private messages. This app is a great way to monitor your child's online activity and ensure they are not exposed to inappropriate content.
1. Features of KidsGuard Pro for Android to Track Instagram Account
A few critical features of KidsGuard Pro for Android make it an ideal tool for tracking an Instagram account. Some of the features of KidsGuard Pro for Android are below:
Monitor Instagram: You can hack into any Instagram account while being undetectable. KidsGuard Pro allows to monitor likes, comments, and even view the conversations on the app.
Screen-Recorder: This feature records the screen of the target Instagram account, so you can see all the browsing history of your kids Instagram account.
Screen Time Control: You can control your kids' screen time on Instagram with the help of KidsGuard Pro . The app monitors the screen time on Instagram and you can easily export that data to control your kids' screen time.
2. Why Should You Choose KidsGuard Pro for Android?
With KidsGuard Pro for Android, you can export data on your kids' phone. Some known features of KidsGuard Pro that makes it one of the best android monitoring apps are below.
- Monitor 30+ Social Apps: From KidsGuard Pro , you can monitor more than 30+ social apps apart from Instagram.
- GPS Location: This feature allows you to see the location of your kids. You can easily see the location of your kids without them knowing.
- Monitor Phone Calls and Messages: KidsGuard Pro records phone calls and messages on Android, providing additional safety to parents. You can see all the outgoing and incoming calls and save them for future use.
- Surrounding Sound: With this feature, you can hear the surrounding sounds where you kids are. The phone's mic engages and records the surrounding sound.
- Web Content Viewer: Web content viewer monitors the websites your kids visit, see the bookmarks, and see what they are searching on the internet.
3. How to Set Up KidsGuard Pro for Android?
Getting started on KidsGuard Pro for Android is easy and we will help you with step-by-step procedure.
Step 1. Create a KidsGuard Pro account
Click on the "Monitor Now" option below to create an account by using a valid email ID. Then, select the perfect plan to monitor the Instagram account of the target's device.
Step 2. Download and install the App on the Android device.
Go to the "My Products" page and click the Setup Guide button. Following the instruction to download and install the app on the target phone.
After this, log in your account and do some settings to finish the process.
Step 3. Start monitoring Instagram activity
Once you finish the installation, you can go back to our website and open the dashboard. You can monitor the target's Instagram account on it.
One of the great things about KidsGuard Pro is that it can send you real-time alerts if there's anything suspicious with your child's account. This means you can always be aware of what they're up to and take action if necessary. If you're looking for a way to keep tabs on your child's Instagram activity, then KidsGuard Pro is worth considering.
Part 4: How to Delete An Instagram Account Temporarily?
If you want to take a break from Instagram by temporarily deleting your account, we have got you covered.
- Go to your profile page.
- Tap on the three dots in the screen's upper-right corner.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Click on Deactivate account.
- Enter your password when prompted, and select why you're disabling your account.
Once you're done with the deactivation of your account, it will no longer be visible on the app.
When you delete your Instagram account, your Profile will be permanently removed. There's no going back after you delete your Instagram account, so make sure to download a copy of your data (like photos and videos) from Instagram. The only way to get back on Instagram after deleting your account is by creating a completely new one.
Part 5: FAQS About Deleting An Instagram Account
1. How long until Instagram deletes your account?
However, if you have followed the above steps to permanently delete your Instagram account, the app takes 30 days before it completely removes your account from the platform. Your account will not be visible for these 30 days, but you can always login again to cancel the deletion process if you change your mind.
2. How do I delete my Instagram account without waiting 30 days?
You can temporarily deactivate your account if you don't want to wait 30 days. The deletion process takes 30 days to completely remove your data from the social media platform. After permanently deleting the account, your account is not visible among the platform. However, your information is still saved for 30 days incase you change your mind.
3. How to back up before you delete your Instagram account permanently?
When you delete your Instagram account, your photos, videos, followers, and likes will permanently disappear. So, if you ever want to come back to Instagram, back up your content first. Here's how:
Download Your Photos and Videos
You can download your data from Instagram by going to your profile settings and selecting Download Data. This will give ZIP file with all of your content.
Save Your Followers List
If you want to keep track of who your followers are, you can export them as a CSV file from Instagram. To do this:
- Go to your follower's page
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner.
- From there, select Export.
Export Your Likes
Similar to exporting your follower list, you can also export all of the posts you've liked on Instagram.
- Go to your Profile
- Click on the gear icon.
- From there, select Settings, then Account, and scroll down to the Export Data section.
- Choose Request Download.
- You'll receive an email with a link to download a ZIP file with your liked content.
Deleting your Instagram account is a big decision. However, with our definitive guide, you have everything you need to make the right choice. We've covered all the necessary steps in deleting an Instagram account so you can confidently move forward with this critical task. With our help, starting fresh on Instagram has never been easier!