Before You Start
- Need to create a valid account for MoniVisor.
- Need to install MoniVisor for Win on the target computer.
- No data will be uploaded if the target computer is switched off or in sleep mode.
How to Use MoniVisor Windows Monitoring Software
Video Tutorial: How to install MoniVisor for Win
Step 1: Purchase & Create a Valid Account
The very first thing you'll need to is to purchase a suitable pricing plan to activate all the PC monitoring features of MoniVisor.
Step 2: Follow the Setup Guide and Finish Configurations
After completing the purchase process, login your account. You' ll automatically be taken to a webpage titles' My Product and Orders Management' .Here, you can find your order. Then, click' Setup Guide' to check out the detailed instructions for completing the required configurations on the target's Windows computer.
Below are the simple steps you need to follow:
2.1. Download and install MoniVisor for Win on the monitored computer.
It is recommended to use' Incognito' or' Private Browsing'to download this tool. Alternatively, you can clear the browsing history on the monitored computer to avoid leaving traces of the installation.
2.2. Install the browser extension to monitor web mail and web chat messages on the target computer. (optional)
You'll need to install the extension to monitor e-mail accounts such as Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo Mail. The same applies to online chat sites such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Skype, etc. Detailed steps will be provided on the software's interface.
Step 3: Go to the Online Dashboard and Start Monitoring
After the installation is complete, the program will automatically hide on the target's computer and start running in the background. Then, you can go to the ClevGuard website and login to your account. You will see your account has been bound successfully. When you click' Dashboard', you can see all the recorded data. However, it may take some time for the first data sync to complete on the dashboard. Please note that no data will be uploaded when the target computer is not in use.
What can you do on the dashboard?
- Track internet activities: Check all browsing and download history on Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
- Monitor social media chats: Monitor all the conversations on web-based social media platforms(WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Skype).
- Read web mails: Read all the emails sent or received via Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook on the monitored Windows computer.
- Take screenshots: View the screenshots taken on the target computer screen to check what the user is doing on the device.
- View Keystrokes: Our keylogger feature will help you keep track of every keystroke that is typed on the keyboard.
- Track App Activity: Monitor and record the activities of each application on the target computer.
- Track Login Activity: Keep track of all the login history along with the timestamps.
- Record File& Print Activity: You can also check every file activity and printing commands on the monitored computer.
Thanks for your kind feedback!
You have already submitted!