Instagram, Whatsapp, and Messenger are the popular applications for sending spontaneous texts. All these applications are popular because of its variety of goofy options and filters. The disappearing messages feature on Instagram, Messenger, and Whatsapp serves as a neat approach to send messages without leaving any history or traces.
Here in this article, you will get a complete guide about how to send disappearing messages on Instagram, Messenger, and Whatsapp. Check the guide below for a detailed insight.
- Part 1: What is Disappearing Messages?
- Part 2: What are the Advantages of Sending Disappearing Messages?
- Part 3: How to Send Disappearing Messages on Instagram?
- Part 4: How to Send Disappearing Messages on Snapchat?
- Part 5: How to Send Disappearing Messages on WhatsApp?
- Part 6: How to Send Disappearing Messages on Facebook Messenger?
- Part 7: How to Send Disappearing Messages on Telegram?
- Part 8: [Bonus] Use KidsGuard Pro for Android to See Social Media Messages Even Disappeared
- FAQs about Sending Disappearing Messages
Part 1: What is Disappearing Messages?
Disappearing messages is an amazing feature that is present in all the popular applications used for sending messages to one another. It increase privacy and keep the chats safe and secure. When a user enables disappearing messages, he/she can easily set messages to disappear after 24 hours, 7 days, or 90 days after the time they are sent successfully. One can easily turn disappearing messages on for either all or some specific chats.
Part 2: What are the Advantages of Sending Disappearing Messages?
Disappearing messages are becoming popular among people with each passing day. This amazing feature is present in almost all the social media applications that are used by a large number of people such as Instagram, Whatsapp, Messenger, and more. These are the best apps for secret texting. Some of the advantages of sending disappearing messages on different applications ar as follows.
As mentioned earlier, this amazing feature helps in improving privacy. It keeps the chat more protected as the message history is not saved for extended periods of time.
This amazing feature helps in providing more storage in your device. When a user enables this feature on their smartphone, their device's storage will be less muddled as all the desired chats or messages are removed after a specific period.
If you want to know how to see disappearing messages on different social media apps, then you can go directly to Part 8.
Part 3: How to Send Disappearing Messages on Instagram?
Instagram contains a vanish mode feature that allows people to send disappearing messages, videos, photos, links, and other content to each other via chat. All the content that is shared in vanish mode disappears as soon as someone turns the vanish mode off or leave the chat. To turn the vanish mode on, one needs to perform the below-listed steps.
- Open the desired chat on your Instagram application.
- After this, swipe up to turn on the vanish mode.
Whenever someone turns on vanish mode on Instagram, the other person will receive a notification about it. The one who receives the notification must tap on it to start the chat in vanish mode.
Part 4: How to Send Disappearing Messages on Snapchat?
Snapchat is the first social media app to offer this feature to people. It is one of the primary reasons behind the popularity of this amazing application. To turn the vanish mode on, you need to perform the below-listed steps one by one.
- Snapchat already deletes all the messages by default after some time, but if you want to change the settings a bit, tap on the Profile icon of the desired user in the chat window.
- Once you click on it, you will see three dots on the right top corner of your phone’s screen. Click on them.
- After this, click on delete chats. While performing this operation, a pop-up will appear on your screen. There you will see an option about setting the time period for deleting the messages automatically from the chats.
Part 5: How to Send Disappearing Messages on WhatsApp?
Whatsapp is one of the most used texting application nowadays. It allows people to easily send messages, photos, videos, files and other such data to one another without any difficulty. One can send disappearing messages on Whatsapp by performing the following steps.
- Select the desired chat in Whatsapp and tap on the profile picture of the user.
- Click on “I” option to access the info page of some particular user.
- Now, click on disappearing messages.
- Select the time limit according to your choice, i.e., 24 hours, 7 days, 90 days, or off.
Once the disappearing feature is on, the message in the chat will alert the recipient that disappearing feature is now enable.
Part 6: How to Send Disappearing Messages on Facebook Messenger?
There is a Vanish Mode mode on Facebook Messenger app. This feature is to turn on the disappearing messages. To enable this feature, perform the following steps.
- Open the desired chat in your Messenger app.
- After this, tap on the person’s profile picture.
- Now the next step is to select the “Vanish mode” from the privacy section and turn it on.
- After this, a Vanish mode will get on and a new window will appear on your screen giving you a review of all the features that will appear on your display.
- Now to send messages in vanish mode, press “OK” to continue and start chatting in a more secure way.
Part 7: How to Send Disappearing Messages on Telegram?
Telegram application doesn’t have a disappearing message feature. But the user can easily make their chats a safe-messaging space. To perform this job, one needs to follow the below mentioned guide.
- Open the desired app in your Telegram application.
- After this, tap on the other person’s profile picture. Once you do it, the next step is to click on three dots that appear on the top right corner of your screen.
- After this, you will see a list of different features. Select “Secret Chat” from the list of options.
- Once you perform this step, you will be asked whether you want to start a secret chat. If yes, then click on press “Start”.
- After this, a new secret conversation window will appear on your screen.
Part 8: [Bonus] Use KidsGuard Pro for Android to See Social Media Messages Even Disappeared
How to check disappearing messages from different social media accounts? There are different third-party apps by using which one can easily perform this task. One of them is KidsGuard Pro for Android.
1. How to Use KidsGuard Pro for Android to See Social Media Messages?
It is one of the best monitoring apps. People love to use this application because of its simple interface and amazing features. Fortunately, this reliable application enables people to check disappearing messages from different social media apps without any difficulty. To check someone's disappearing messages, one needs to install the KidsGuard Pro for Android app on their phone. Some of the main steps to install this app are as follows:
Step 1. Signup your Account
First, click Monitor Now below to register using your e-mail. After this, enter all the details and select the right monitoring plan.
Step 2. Download and Install KidsGuard Pro for Android
After this, navigate towards “My Products and Orders Management” page to check different features.
To install the app, open www.clevguard.net and download the apk file on the target phone. Then log in and do some settings to complete the installation.
Step 3. Check Disappearing Messages
Once the application is installed successfully on the target phone, the next step is to check the disappearing messages from different social media apps.
2. What Can KidsGuard Pro for Android Do to See Social Media Messages?
Some of the prominent features of this amazing app are as follows:
One can easily record phone screen from the target phone by using this app. Select this feature from the list of options from the app's dashboard and record things of your choice. The target user will not receive any notification about it.
This application enables users to check the key logger from someone else's phone without notifying them. With the help of this feature, one can check what their child or partner do in their free time.
Check Disappearing Messages
This application allows its users to check all the deleted or disappearing messages from different social media apps on the target phone with notifying the user. This feature enables you to view all the secret chats on the target phone with ease.
Check Browsing History
One can check the browsing history on the target phone by using this feature. All you need to do is, select the feature from the dashboard and start monitoring the target phone.
FAQs about Sending Disappearing Messages
Q1. Do disappearing messages really disappear?
Yes, the message will disappears from the chat once the receipt sees them.
Q2. Can you send a disappearing message on iPhone?
Yes, one can send the disappearing messages on both iPhone and Android smartphone.
Q3. Which apps have enabled Disappearing Messages?
The disappearing message feature is present in Instagram, Messenger, Whatsapp, and Snapchat. However, one can also start the secret chat on Telegram.
Sending Disappearing Messages
Now you have learned how to send disappearing messages on Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Snapchat, Whatsapp, and more other apps that contains disappearing messages feature without leaving any traces. It helps in improving the privacy of the chats. However, there are different applications by using which one can read these disappearing message son the target phone. One of the most reliable apps that can be used in such a case is KidsGuard Pro for Android.