Before You Start
- One-time access to the target device for 5 minutes is required.
- Need to register a valid account for KidsGuard.
- KidsGuard for WhatsApp only applies to the monitoring of Android devices.
How to Use KidsGuard for WhatsApp Parental Control App
Video Tutorial: How to Install KidsGuard for WhatsApp
Step 1: Purchase a Plan & Create an Account
Click on the button to purchase a premium plan and register for KidsGuard account with a valid email address. It is in order to use all advanced monitoring features.
Step 2: Follow the Setup Guide and Finish Settings
Once the price-plan and purchase are finalised, you' ll automatically be taken to a webpage titled' My Products. Here, you can find your order, click the product you need and complete the required setup on the Android device in question. The whole process takes only 3-minutes and is all done by following app instructions.
Below are the simple steps you need to follow:
2.1. Download KidsGuard for WhatsApp from www.installapk.net on the target Android device.
2.2. You don't need to worry about technical issues. The app's instruction guide will provide all the necessary steps to set up the user's device. You only need to follow the instruction to finish installation and correct setting. Finally, log in the app with the account you just created. This step only needs to take 3-5 minutes.
Step 3: Verify Your Setup and Start Parental Monitoring
After completing installation and configuration on the target device, click' Verify Setup'. When finalised and installed correctly, you' ll be automatically transferred to the KidsGuard for WhatsApp dashboard. Here, you can begin to monitor and track the collected WhatsApp data on the Android device. Please note that initial synchronization may take some time. After this, you can monitor all WhatsApp activities on the website's control panel.
What can you do on the dashboard?
- Check WhatsApp chats: You can read each incoming, outgoing, and even deleted WhatsApp messages.
- Track WhatsApp call logs: You can see a complete list of who your child has taken a call with, along with the duration, date and time and any type of calls accurately.
- Record WhatsApp calls: With the help of WhatsApp call recorder, you can listen in all voice and video call conversations remotely.
- View WhatsApp status: You can view each WhatsApp status anonymously, like quotes, photos, video(thumbnails), etc. Even deleted or expired status can be checked.
- Access WhatsApp multimedia files: You won't miss out on any WhatsApp voice messages, photos, videos, and documents.
- Capture WhatsApp screenshot: It will automatically takes screenshots of the phone screen when WhatsApp's in use. This will help you monitor WhatsApp activity remotely.
Thanks for your kind feedback!
You have already submitted!