Before You Start
- Need to sign up a valid KidsGuard Pro account.
- Need to download and install KidsGuard Pro iOS software onto the computer.
- You may need to access and unlock the target iPhone/iPad to backup the data.
How to Use KidsGuard Pro for iOS
Video Tutorial: How to install KidGuard Pro for iOS
Step 1: Create a KidsGuard Pro Account
First, you can pick a suitable license and make a secure online payment.
Step 2: Follow the Setup Guide to Download and Setup The Software
After completing the purchase process, login your KidsGuard Pro account. You will be redirected to My Products and Orders Management page. Here you will find the corresponding order you have purchased before. Now you can click on Setup Guide and read the instructions carefully to learn how to get started with this iPhone monitoring software.
Below are the simple steps you need to follow:
2.1. Download and install the program onto the target computer from the given website.
Our iOS monitoring software can be downloaded on Windows PC or Mac. Please be noted, if there is a pop-up says " Windows protected your PC" on the screen when installing the program on the Windows PC, then you need to click on the " More info " button underneath the description. After that, select " Run anyway " to install the program on the computer.
2.2 Given 2 options to back up and analyze the target device to get iPhone data monitored.
There are 2 ways to scan the target device and get data from there.The one is to connect the iPhone to target's frequently used computer with USB cable to back up data and the another one is to back up the iPhone remotely over Wi-Fi. Next, we will give the introduction of the two ways.
Option 1: Connect the Device to Computer with USB
Available for: Who cannot meet the requirement of making the target iPhone and computer under the same Wi-Fi.
For this method, KidsGuard Pro for iOS monitor the iPhone by backing up its data through USB cable connection with the device and computer. And you can choose any of the backup of the iPhone to extract the data.
That means only the iPhone is connected with the computer which has been installed with the software, you can get the updated data.
But, if there are readily available backup files on the computer, this program will automatically detect and display them. Choose the backup file of the target device you want to monitor and start scanning.
Monitor Target’s Data on the Device
Choose 'View iTunes Data' and start scanning.
The next time no matter who connects the target iOS device to the computer, this program will automatically record the most recent data and show you. If you do not find the latest backup file after you open the program, you need to connect the target device again and scan the data.
Monitor Target’s Data on iCloud
Click "View iCloud Data" and follow the on-screen installation. When you see "Apps and Data" on your phone, choose "Restore from iCloud Backup" and then key in the iCloud Apple ID whose you want to monitor.
1. Before you reset factory, it is recommended you back up the data. You can backup the data smoothly following the application's guide.
2. KidsGuard Pro for iOS new version supports resetting the iOS factory on the computer.
Option 2: Connect the Device and Get Data over Wi-Fi
Available for: Who want to scan the target iPhone remotely without USB connection and can make sure the device and computer under the same Wi-Fi.
In the latest version of KidsGuard, it supports to back up data and analyze data in a remote way over Wi-Fi.
You should connect the target iPhone with the computer for once and both the iPhone and computer should use the same Wi-Fi at the same time when backing up.
After both the iPhone and computer use the same Wi-Fi, then you can click the first icon at the top right corner and you will see a picture shows like below. Just click the Sync Now button to start the process. When the device is successfully recognized, the device name, serial number and system version number will be displayed in the list, and you can choose the device to start the data scanning. After finished, you can click the View It Now button for data analyzing and checking the data you want to monitor.
1. The beginning of backing up data can only be successful when the target iPhone is recognized. If the target device not found, you can wake up the screen to recognize the device.
2. In addition to clicking the Wi-Fi icon in the upper right corner to backup data, you can also initiate the Wi-Fi backing up by clicking the Scan Device Remotely button at the bottom.
3. If the privacy setting has been reset, you need to get the target device to connect it with USB cable and trust the computer again.
Step 3: Start Monitoring on Your Computer
When the scanning process completes, you can switch between different file types and view details. The deleted files can also be checked. If you want a complete insight of the monitored data, especially for the social apps chat history and media files, you can click the" Export" button to save and view them on the computer.
What can you do on the dashboard?
- Monitor social apps: Monitor the chat history of those popular iPhone messaging apps, including WhatsApp, WeChat, LINE, Viber, QQ and Kik.
- Read messages: You can remotely check all sent and received text messages, even the deleted ones on the target iOS device.
- Track call logs: This feature lets you keep an eye on all incoming and outgoing calls made on the target user's iPhone/iPad.
- Access media files: You can also access those multimedia files stored on the target iPhone, including photos, videos or voice memos.
- View Safari history& bookmarks: Safari history and bookmarks on the monitored iPhone can be also easily tracked by using this helpful tool.
- Check text files: Our iPhone monitoring software also allows you to check the content added in Reminders, Calendars, Notes app on the monitored iPhone or iPad.
Thanks for your kind feedback!
You have already submitted!