Before You Start
- Need to know the target iCloud ID and password.
- Need to get the verification code if the Two-Factor Authentication is enabled on the monitored device.
- Need to register a valid account for KidsGuard Pro.
How to Use KidsGuard Pro for iCloud
Video Tutorial: How to Use KidsGuard Pro for iCloud
Step 1: Purchase a Plan
You can pick a suitable subscription plan and make a secure online payment by clicking the "Buy Now" button.
Step 2: Click on Setup Guide and Verify iCloud Credentials of The Monitored iPhone
Then you will be navigated to My Products and Orders Management page after finishing the purchase process. Next, you need to click the Setup Guide button and start verifying iCloud credentials of the target iPhone.
Now enter the iCloud ID of the target device you want to monitor and hit" Continue" button. Please make sure the iCloud ID or password you filled up is correct and the account is valid. If two-factor authentication is off on the monitored iPhone, then you will be lead to KidsGuard Pro's web control panel.
If Two-Factor Authentication is enabled on the target device, you will need physical access to the phone to get a six-digit verification code. You can also add your own phone number as a trusted device to avoid entering the verification code every time. To do this, please get hold the target iPhone and go to Settings> Your Name> Password& Security and tap the Edit button to add trusted phone number. After that, you can send the verification code to your phone and finish the setup.
Step 3: Start Monitoring iPhone Remotely
After entering the KidsGuard Pro's web control panel, you can start monitoring on the target iOS device now and check all the updated data remotely. If it's the first time to sync data from the target iPhone or iPad to the dashboard, then it may take some time.
What can you do on the dashboard?
- Check contacts: You can check each existing or new number from the monitored iPhone’s address book.
- View photos& videos: You can easily view or download all photos and videos taken and saved in the iPhone/iPad's camera roll.
- Track location: The real-time GPS positions and location history of the target iPhone/iPad can be showed on the map.
- Monitor calendars, reminders& notes: You can monitor every calendar activity including date, time and locations, check contents, events and plans added in Reminders, and view any text and download any attachment stored in Notes of the target iPhone.
- Access iCloud drive: You will access everything stored in the iCloud Drive of the target iOS devices, icluding photos, documents, audio files, etc.
Thanks for your kind feedback!
You have already submitted!