Select the model of the phone and if possible the associated Android version.
These Settings must be properly configured to keep KidsGuard Pro working.
Step 1: Settings > Device care > Battery > Menu > Settings
- Notifications > Turn OFF
- Adaptive battery > Turn OFF
- Put unused apps to sleep > Turn OFF
- Auto disable unused apps > Turn OFF
- Sleeping apps > Check that the application is not in this listed.
- Optimize settings > Turn OFF
Step 2: Settings > Device care > Memory > Menu > Apps that aren't checked > Add > WhatsApp Service > Add
Step 3: Settings > Biometrics and security > Permission usage monitor > WhatsApp Service > Turn OFF
Step 4: Settings > Apps > WhatsApp Service > Mobile data > Allow background data usage & Allow app while Data saver on > Turn ON