Select the model of the phone and if possible the associated Android version.
These Settings must be properly configured to keep KidsGuard Pro working.
Step 1: Settings > General management > Battery > Power Management
- Adaptive battery > Turn OFF
- Put unused apps to sleep > Turn OFF
Step 2: Settings > Device care > Memory > Apps to exclude from cleaning > Add apps > WhatsApp Service > Add
Step 3: Settings > Apps > WhatsApp Service > Mobile data > Allow background data usage & Allow data usage while Data saver is on > Turn ON
Step 4: Hide app on the home screen
- Swipe up to open the App Drawer from the home screen
- Tap the three dots on the top-right edge of the screen
- Home screen settings > Scroll to the bottom and select Hide apps
- Select "WhatsApp Service"