Vowly End User License Agreement
Please attentively read our End User License Agreement or “EULA” before installing Vowly licensed software. The “EULA” or user agreement holds terms and conditions that comply with our company’s regulations. By installing Vowly licensed app, the user agrees to the terms and conditions attached to Vowly proprietary software and application.
The “EULA” is an agreement that binds users with the company. The end-user license agreement complies with the criteria of litigation and legal processes.
This EULA explains the details of Vowly terms. If you are not willing to agree with those terms, we advise you not to install Vowly software.
Note, you are responsible to alert the device owner that their phone or tablet hosts Vowly app. Putting Vowly app to a device whose owner does not know about the presence of the tracking software may result in legal consequences.
Vowly tracking app is only designed for legal use. We disclaim the use of our app for illegal activities.
Any Installation, of Vowly App, is bound by the Following Conditions:
Coverage of the License
Vowly provides limited license access to the user after installing the software. Users must agree to the terms while installing this app.
As a user, you should:
1. Install Vowly software on devices you own according to the license agreement type you have acquired.
2. Put the data made accessible to you by the app to use after review.
3. Set the software to use so that you can track a certain app or cloud-based data.
4. Avoid using Vowly for monitoring any account, app, or program, for which you do not have a legal right.
5. Avoid using Vowly for cloud-based platforms that allow virtual access to multiple devices. Make sure to use Vowly under the terms of the license you obtained.
6. You are personally liable to determine that you have the legal right to any account, app, or program to which you are subjecting Vowly software.
Legal Use Designation
We stated clearly that our license to Vowly software is available only to those people who have a legal right to the target device, app, account, or program.
If anyone installs our software to a device, program, or app that is not legally owned by them, then we consider this act like an immoral act of breaking our terms. In that case, the user will be responsible in the event of any legal proceedings. Legitimate criminal or legal sanctions will be applied to the offender accordingly.
Wrong Use of the Software
Whenever we find out that our app is being used by you without the consent of the device owner, we reserve the right to provide the complainant with the instructions to uninstall the app. We make sure that the account of the violator is permanently blocked so that we can prohibit the wrong use of Vowly software.
This is to mention that all the data present in certain accounts of Vowly is encrypted and not accessible to third parties. But, in the case of the intervention of law enforcement, we shall disclose the user’s personal information for legitimate purposes.
Vowly software is secured by intellectual property rights. We grant the right to the licensed user only to hold, install, and use Vowly software for personal use.
All the users must obey the following restrictions:
1. Selling, renting or leasing the software.
2. Redistributing, licensing, or granting the software.
3. Dissembling or recompiling any part of the licensed software.
4. Modifying or changing in source code. Deriving code or developing the derivative app from the licensed software.
5. Disclosing or making available Vowly app to third parties, without our consent.
6. Duplicating or copying this software for any reason.
7. Initiating any of the above-mentioned activities is considered the violation of user agreement. Breach of any terms and conditions, elaborated in the user agreement, exposes the offender to legal, civil, or criminal sanctions.
Terms and Termination
This is to mention that the license of use of Vowly software is limited to a subscription plan for which the user signed up and paid. The access and usage of this software get ceased once the subscription is expired, although users can renew the subscription of the software. Failure to renew the subscription constraints that the user uninstalls the software from the target device.
Our terms and conditions will also be alleviated by the following:
1. Limited Warranty
Vowly offers a limited warranty of the software license, which expires at the end of the subscription plan. If the user receives replacements, updates, or supplements software during that time then the limited warranty will be extended till the end date of the subscription plan. To the scope authorized by the law, this implicated warranty lasts only during the terms of the limited warranty.
2. Exclusions from Warranty
The warranty provided by Vowly will immediately be excluded by an act of negligence by the user or any other parties under any circumstances.
Limitations of Liability
By installing Vowly software, the user acknowledges that he or she has read, understood, and consented to the fundamental terms and conditions of the use of Vowly software. Every user is bound to the expressed and implied terms and conditions.
No third party shall be allowed to compel the terms and conditions of this software license. This user license agreement shall be prosecutable under common law and jurisdictions across the globe.
Vowly software is open to use globally except USA Treasury, Homeland Security, or Commerce restricted countries or their nations.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you confirm that you do not belong to any restricted region or territory in the foregoing list.