Support Center>> Presale FAQs
We accept most payment methods, including PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, etc.
Yes. You need to purchase a license to activate the full features of the product. You can select a license plan on our purchase page.
No, there is no free trial for KidsGuard Pro app, but the free demo is provided for you to experience the app without any cost.
KidsGuard Pro for Android:
(1) Check contacts, text messages, photos, videos, browser history and installed apps on the target device.
(2) Track accurate GPS location of the target Android in real time.
(3) Monitor messages from popular social media apps, including shared photos, emojis and stickers.
(4) Take photos remotely and record all the phone calls made on the target Android device.
KidsGuard Pro for iOS:
(1) Check photos, videos, contacts, calendar and more on someone's iPhone/iPad/iPod.
(2) Track GPS locations of the target iOS device in real time.
(3) Access all files stored in the iCloud Drive of the target iOS device.
One license allows you to monitor one device at a time within the validity period.
No, there is no need to root or jailbreak the target device before using this phone monitoring app.
· To use KidsGuard Pro for Android, one-time physical access to the target phone for 5 minutes is required.
· To use KidsGuard Pro for iOS, you need to know the iCloud ID and password of the target iPhone/iPad.
· For Android monitoring, KidsGuard Pro for Android adopts advanced technology, so it does not consume too much battery power.
· For iOS monitoring, there is no need to install KidsGuard Pro for iOS on the target Apple device, so it will not have any effect on the battery consumption of the monitored iPhone/iPad.
There is no limitation to the upload of the target device's data. In other words, all the monitored data will be uploaded to the control panel.
Yes. You absolutely have the right to request for a refund if you have technical problems of our product within 30 days. For more details and restrictions on refund policy, please visit our Refund Policy page.